Computer Programmer, with the following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft Dynamics AX projects.
- Interacted with the client to gather business requirements and documented them.
- Designed and developed end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Dynamics AX for Trade & Logistics, Retail, POS and Finance Modules.
- Coordinate migration, by utilizing Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics AX7.
- Manage the customization of Microsoft Dynamics AX using X++ and C#.
- Designed and developed Dynamics AX retail extensions for MPOS for example CRT and retail server extensions.
- Design, develop, test and support data integrations between third-party, legacy systems and Dynamics AX using AIF services, .NET business connector, data entities and SQL server integration services (SSIS).
- Implement best tactics and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Design, develop, customize and test form and report development for Microsoft Dynamics AX (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2, 2012 R3, and AX 7 by using SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS).
- Manage architecture and perform both functional and technical analysis of solution designs in Dynamics AX.
- Customize proprietary software based on client needs.
- Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy.
- Assist in devising unit test plans.
- Provide production support for software systems.
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
- Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field
- Work experience requirements: 2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of AX Technical Architect, software engineer or a related occupation.
- Skill set requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
- Dynamics AX customizations by using X++.
- Dynamics AX retail customizations by extending retail server and commerce runtime using C#.
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3, Dynamics AX 2009 and Dynamics AX 7.
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS).
- SQL server integration services (SSIS).
- Microsoft .Net & ASP.NET.
Employer will accept suitable combination of education, training and experience.
Job is currently located in Cranbury, NJ but may require medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh, PA or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.