- Interact with all stake holders and users to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are gathered with full understanding of current business processes.
- Analyse business problems, Perform Gap Analysis, Solution Designing using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Microsoft Dynamics 365, for Retail, Sales and Marketing area.
- Responsible for documenting business requirements and mapping solution design documents
- Participation in all aspect of the solution development and implementation from analysing the customer’s business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics to meet customers need.
- Participation in new product releases or builds to help with potential areas that may be improved on or needed along with responsibility for testing and documentation.
- Configure Finance, Accounting and ERP modules of Dynamics AX 2012 as per the design documents and Perform application training to end users.
- Perform business process re-engineering and ERP (enterprise resource planning) implementation for client’s software systems.
- In cases where modifications/customizations are required, write functional design documents that will drive the development process.
- Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing and training customer/users to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and 2012.
- Analyse the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new software systems and enhancements to existing systems, ensuring that system design meets the needs of users;
- Effective communication of insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitor deliverables to ensure timely completion.
BA degree in computer science or a related field
Work Experience Requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Senior Business Analyst, Advisory Architect or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skillset:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 / D365 Retail/Supply Chain/Finance Consultant
- At least 3 full life-cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/D365
- Industry experience in Remote connectivity solutions, Retail, Apparel, Footwear, Furniture, and/or Consumer Packaged Goods
- Ability to travel up to 50% (once travel ban related to covid 19 is lifted)
- Experience managing/leading teams
- Experience implementing Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365
- Expert functional knowledge on at least three of the listed modules D365 modules.
- Retail and commerce, Product information management and Sales Management modules
- Functional Knowledge of data migration from Legacy system to Microsoft ERP Suite.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located in Clearwater, FL but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.