Computer Systems Analyst with the following duties:
- Work with clients for Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation which includes understanding of their business operations and help them to solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Develop requirements for the configuration, integration and customization for implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Assist clients in process re-engineering, consolidation and improving processes.
- Implement and configure Financial and Supply Chain Modules of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Business process knowledge in record to report, order to cash, requisition to pay and Inventory and Warehouse Management modules.
- Create Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations functional requirements and design documents that developers can use for customization.
- Experience through at least two full Dynamics 365/ Dynamics AX implementation cycles.
- Train end-users on efficient use of the solution and document training materials.
- Creating project estimates for configuration/coding efforts.
- Experience in Master and Transnational data migration.
- Preferred Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Trade & Distribution certifications.
- Well versed in management reporter.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills.
- Experience/knowledge in other major ERP like SAP, Oracle will be a plus (not the core requirement).
- Act as liaison with business team and offshore team.
- Experience with Power BI and other reporting tools.
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Alternately in Financial accounting & Project Management or related
Work experience requirements: 2 years of experience in the offered position, BI Consultant or related.
Skill set requirements:
2 years of experience in
- Dynamics 365 / AX Financial and Supply Chain Implementation
- Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics SURE STEP
- Microsoft Office
- Project & Visio
The job currently located in Cranbury NJ with a possibility of relocated to either Pittsburgh, PA or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.