1) Organize information on business problems, business intelligence, workflow, and procedures for the client, for implementation of software products (Including, but not limited to Salesforce SFDC, Nintex Drawloop, Laser Credit, Custom Mobile Apps & RPA solutions) and for the elimination of non-value-added activities through lean methodologies, including VSM, TQM, and TPM.
2) Evaluate Fintech landscape and serve as a technical expert to build & support Lean Mortgage digital journeys. Also, evaluate work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, and cost-benefit analysis to implement lean systems.
3) Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and architect solutions by customizing various standard objects of the software platform like APIs & Web Services or developing custom products, as requested by the client.
4) Ensure successful functioning of newly implemented Software systems (Including but not limited to LOS, Doc Management suites, POS & CRM modules) by creating roles, profiles, access settings, workflow rules, validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts.
5) Understand and interpret requirements contributing to the technical architecture of Mortgage Ecosystem (Including 3.2 file transfers, integrations with credit bureaus, AUS platforms, appraisal ordering systems, eSign platforms, doc packaging units and other 3rd party systems related to loan manufacturing cycle). Identify problems and improvements in the current ecosystem and develop suitable technical solutions to overcome the bottlenecks
6) Manage architecture, perform technical analysis and design to evaluate usability trends & come up with optimized lean recommendations
7) Document findings of study, prepare recommendations and implement new systems, procedures in accordance with the lean philosophy. Also, draft technical manuals and train end-users to use the new lean system.
BSC Engineering in Production, Lean Operations & Systems or a related field
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, Principal Consultant or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skillset:
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA. There is a possibility of relocation to either Cranbury, NJ, or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.