- Participate on a team designing, building and/or testing infrastructure and cloud infrastructure focused solutions.
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft Azure and AWS projects.
- Drive cloud native application architecture and patterns to enable application migration to cloud platforms.
- Design and implement Azure and AWS services like VMs, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Active Directory, Security Groups, Application Groups, API Gateways, Virtual Networks, Route tables, EC2, ECS, AWS Batch, EKS, Lambda.
- Developing and maintaining ARM and cloud formation Templates.
- Experience in designing, implementation and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and D365. Solid understanding of use cases for relational and non-relational data and experience writing code against several different database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server etc).
- Experience developing and deploying Infrastructure-As-Code. Lead and develop a globally distributed team of engineers.
Requirements for the position:
Educational requirements: BA degree in computer science or a related field.
Work experience requirements: 5 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of advisory architect, or a related occupation.
5 years in the following skill set:
- Current or recent leadership of multiple internal and external teams.
- Experience in cloud computing-based services architecture, technical design and implementations including infrastructure as a service (iaas), platform as a service (paas) and software as a service (saas) delivery models.
- Networking- vnet, expressroute, nsg, vpc, route53, cloudfront, direct connect.
- Vmware or hyper-v, application gateways, load balancing.
- Windows servers, ad, dr, iis, clustering. Dynamics ax 2012 r3, dynamics ax 2009, dynamics ax 4.0, dynamics ax 7.
- Yaml, json, c/c++.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
Job is currently located in Cranbury NJ but may require medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.