Management Analyst, with the following duties:
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations on apparel and fashion retail operations, including but not limited to, payroll, vendor management, merchandising, buying, store operations, CRM (customer relations management), as well as web and mobile transactions, for clients, for Business Intelligence (BI) projects.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions to businesses’ retail operations management, supply chain management, web and mobile transactions, as well as brick and mortar, problems, using our proprietary Edge AX, MS Dynamics AX and SSAS.
- Review forms and reports currently used by clients for their retail operations and supply chain management, and confer with clients’ management about format, distribution and purpose and to identify problems and improvements.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new retail operations and supply chain management systems, using MS Visio to create flowcharts and diagrams for presentations.
- Develop reports using SSRS.
- Study trends in the apparel and fashion industry to assist clients in developing up-to-date solutions for retail operations and supply Chain management problems.
- Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, Masters degree in Business Administration is required
- Work experience requirements: 2 years
Experience of tools:
- Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI) and Micro Strategy.
- OMNI Channel and related business functions.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
Employer will accept suitable combination of education, training and experience.
Job site: Job is currently located in Cranbury, NJ but may require medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh, PA or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.