Visionet Systems is currently looking for experienced mortgage loan processors with strong communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to successfully achieve goals in a timely manner to join us in our Pittsburgh office. This job may be eligible for remote work if residing on EST.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the processing and compliance for mortgage loan products, including but not limited to:
- Process mortgage loan products
- Responsible for ensuring top rate service, exemplary communication, high quality submissions, efficient processes and accuracy on a daily basis
- Maintain files in a neat, professional systemized manner according to stacking order and received minimal exceptions in any investor audits
- Must have knowledge of escrow and title procedures and requirements
- Must have the ability to read and review appraisals
- Responsible for finding solutions to problems
- Providing guidance prior to submission on challenging files as well as the ability to find creative and acceptable solutions for restructuring loans
- Ability to analyze and explain conditions to sales and clients
- Work closely with staff members to process a variety of loan documentation on complex loan packages
- Interpret banking policies while analyzing applicant property and documentation.
- Order required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow-ups.
- Provide guidance and training to other loan documentation team members.
- Manage an assigned pipeline of loans and/or assigning new loans to other loan team members
- Act as a liaison between lenders MLO’s and processors, VSI management and teams as well as third party service providers
- Ensure compliance with all mortgage banking regulatory requirements and compliance policies related to these requirements, including accepting background check investigation results.
- Meet ongoing regulatory requirements, including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Handle confidential material in a professional and highly ethical manner.
- Perform tasks and prioritize with little or no supervision.
• 2 years of minimum experience in Loan Processing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Income calculations experience.
• Running Desktop Underwriter
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, customers and co-workers
• Excellent time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Encompass
• We are an equal opportunity employer.