Visionet is seeking a Full-time Post Closing Associate to work at our Pittsburgh, PA office (15275-no public transportation available to that site). Must be willing to work OT, especially at the end of the month. Benefits package and OT pay offered.
- Process loan closing packages according to company and customer requirements
- Sorting, Stacking and Scanning of all original signed closing package documents into the system for offshore processing, retention and customer availability purposes.
- Complete Required System Tasks in VSI Internal Application as well as Client Application
- Review returned documents and upload/file accordingly if correct to ensure the package is complete. Obtain clarification on rejection issues by communicating with appropriate sources to ensure understanding and the ability to take pertinent corrective action.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the customer and department members to ensure documents are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform basic review on closing packages while stacking to insure proper signatures are present on behalf of Client at their direction and following established procedures when issues are found
- Review the deed and mortgage documents for each closing to ensure recordable documents are present for offshore Quality Control and Auditing
- Copy and/or scan all completed package documents into system for retention and customer availability purposes.
- Work to meet and exceed the defined production standards, metrics and/or SLA set forth by Management
- Prepare completed packages for overnight delivery to lender according to established delivery service procedures to ensure lender requirements are met.
- Provide back-up to various department functions when necessary to ensure continuation of department work-flow.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned