Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft .
- Net Applications. Coordinate migration of all application to cloud. Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Develop and customize reporting in QLIK Sense Analytical tool.
- Participate in requirements walk through, gather functional requirements, create functional specification documents.
- Develop technical design, implement and create technical specification and process workflow documents.
- Conduct technical specification walk through for approval of the implementation of business rules.
- Conduct code review and organize unit testing.
- Configuration management of source code through StarTeam.
- Integration with MSP reports.
- Conduct UAT and get approved.
- Support QA.
- Prepare deployment scripts and support production release.
- Handle disaster/recovery – post production support.
- Prepare release notes.
- Customize proprietary software based on client needs. Manage architecture, perform technical analysis and design.
- Provide functional and analytical review.
- Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy.
- Assist in devising unit test plans.
- Manage and lead Offshore team.
- Excellent knowledge in Mortgage Industry business process.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or related.
Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, computer engineering, or related.
Quantitative Experience Requirements: Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: Advisory Architect, or a related occupation).
Must have two years’ experience in the following skill set:
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 (C#.NET, VB.net, ASP.net, MVC 3, ASP.net MVC razor)
- WCF service
- REST API
- Angular JS
- SQL Server
- Elastic Search Engine
- SQL Server Reporting Services. Microsoft .net web development.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
3000 Leadenhall Rd, Mt.Laurel, Burlington NJ 08054
Job is currently located at Mt Laurel, NJ with possibility of medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh PA or Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.