Software Engineer with following duties:
- Develops and customize Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 screens and reports using X++, T-SQL and SSRS.
- Design and deploy business intelligence solutions: reports, dashboards, and Key Performance Indicator (KPIs).
- Set-ups and maintains application integration between Dynamics AX 2012 and 3rd party applications using AIF services and SQL server integration services (SSIS).
- Manages architecture, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 administration and security in a multi-instance AX environment.
- Coordinates and supervise the development of technical solution deliverables in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Estimates development efforts and provide techno-functional support to team members.
- Provides technical review of proposed solutions based on understanding of business needs and direction of technology domain.
- Monitors batch processing, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Engages with business analysts to articulate the solution design.
- Assist in developing and executes test scripts to test system changes, hot fixes, and upgrades. Review test cases to ensure completeness and effectiveness.
- Implements best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Act as liaison with offshore development team
- Educational requirements: Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
- Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, Computer Engineering or a related
- Work experience Requirements: Must have 2 years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: Advisory Architect or related occupation or a related occupation )
Skill Set Requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
- AIF, X++ development
- SQL, T-SQL development
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- MS SQL Server Integrations Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server 2012
Employer will accept suitable combination of education, training and experience
The position is currently located at City of Industry, CA with a possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh, PA or Cranbury, NJ, or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.