Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design, develop, customize, implement, test and debug software applications and software systems for ERP (enterprise resource planning), supply chain management and product lifecycle management, MS Dynamics AX 2012R2/R3 /Dynamics 365 ERP Platform, X++ and SQL server, Web API’s / WCF Services, Data Integration and Data Migrations.
- Able to interact with client management hierarchy / and Staff for current system analysis, requirement gathering, demo’s, user acceptance testing, day-to-day support coordination.
- Maintain the work and assignments tracking by classifying, prioritizing and assigning work elements per business expectation and resources expertise.
- Develop architecture, and perform technical analysis and design for MS Dynamics AX 2012R2/R3 ERP, software systems using multi-tier architecture.
- Integrate third-party and existing legacy software applications using MS Dynamics AX application integration framework AIF, Web API’s and WCF Services; In depth knowledge of integration with EDI, Ecommerce, and Data warehousing systems.
- Plan and perform recurring system upgrades for dynamics AX and software systems based on new releases and business growth.
- Develop software unit test guidelines; strong ability to trouble shoot problems, performance improvement and code optimization.
- Experience in implementing multi thread customizations and batch jobs using X++.
- Building custom reports in Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3. Provide production support for software systems.
- Act as liaison (li-ay-zan) with offshore software development team.
- Deep understanding of supply chain processes and customizations for apparel and manufacturing industry. Including Sales & Marketing, Production, and Procurement, inventory and Finance, Product Management.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
Alternative fields of study that may be accepted:
Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: Developer, Computer Analyst, or related occupation)
- Dynamics ax
- Application integration framework
- SQL server
- SQL reporting services
- SQL integration services
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Form Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
160 CHUBB AVENUE, STE. 102, Lyndhurst NJ 07071
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.