Software engineer with the following responsibilities:
- Analyze business problems in line with mortgage business domain to implement and improve software systems.
- Analyze the scope of BRDS (business requirement documents) and crfs (change request forms), and propose business solutions;
- Create a change management mechanism to manage changes in the projects designated scope, crfs and plan;
- Create functional specifications. prepare technical documents and use case documents in line with specifications for improvement of mortgage functions and coordinate with business and development teams to ensure compliance with business requirements;
- Define scope for product enhancements, goals and deliverables in collaboration with clients and stakeholders; expand and modify software systems to serve new purposes and improve workflow.
- Provide solution to integrate system with third party web applications for information consumption and processing it. perform project planning and estimation, track and update project milestones and deliverables, using ms project.
- Integrates and extracts relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data using ocr to enable analytical solutions. prepare & update release notes & user manual.
- Provide analysis of mismo data elements, xpaths and numerations to prepare mismo compliant xml messages.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application and multi-application levels. assist in post-implementation issue review and continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance.
- Provide production support to business users after successful deployment into production system.
Requirements for the position:
Educational requirements: B.Sc. Degree in computer science or a related field.
Work experience requirements: 2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of advisory business analyst, or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skill set:
- Experience with title, loan review, closing system
- Mapping documents & sample request/response xmls
- Altova xml spy 2016
- MS project 2013
- Microsoft sql server 2005/2008/2012
- Jira issue management system
- Team foundation server
- Performance testing i.e. jmeter, loadrunner
Employer will accept suitable combination of education, training and experience
Job is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.