- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft ASP.NET projects. Manage the customization using Microsoft.NET based technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, MVVM, AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, LINQ, Entity Framework, Dapper, SharePoint and SiteCore.
- Manage, customize, design, develop, unit test, deploy and maintain SOAP and REST API based projects for enhancements in existing application and production support for payment systems and loan processing using WCF and Web API.
- Translate complex business logic into high performance integrations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Develop and customize reporting by using SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS).
- Hands on experience with migration of SharePoint solutions from old versions to newer versions.
- Extensive experience with SQL processes development and performance tuning (including regular expressions, sub-queries, stored procedures, user defined functions and complex views) and PL/SQL processes (mutating triggers, and batch and scheduled processing).
- Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process. Experience in analysis and developing domain and test driven solutions that allows loose coupling and easy maintenance.
- Active participation in the review and development of Software Design documentations.
- Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visial Studio.Net IDE.
- Coordinate, participate and lead deliverable demos/walkthroughs to the clients and stakeholders.
- Act as liaison with offshore development team. Well versed with version control including VSS, SVN, TFS and Accurev.
- Customize proprietary software based on client needs.
- Manage architecture, perform technical analysis and design of Enterprise Web Applications and Business Intelligence Solution.
Requirements for the position:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Work experience requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
Skill set requirements:
- Web development of ASP.NET and ASP.NET
- MVC applications using C#.NET and VB.NET, JSON, Telerik, KendoUI and other Microsoft platform technologies.
- Fluent with developing, deploying, maintaining and performance tuning web service base solutions including SOAP and REST using Microsoft platform such as WCF and Web API.
- Experienced with development, deployment and maintaining SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Ability to understand and implement SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as per business requirements.
- Hands on experience of Front-End design and development using client side frameworks and tools such as AngularJS/Angular, HTML5, JS/JQuery, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience with developing and performance tuning SharePoint components such as workflows, Content Query Web Parts and Visual Web Parts. Prior experience with migrating SharePoint solutions from older versions to newer versions.
- Familiar with designing and development with ecommerce and CMS solutions using Sitecore.
- Well versed with Version control specifically VSS, SVN, TFS and Accurev.
- Work break down and assignment within the teams. Managed quality and timeliness of development.
- Responsible for UAT and post implementation support, trainings and management.
- Developed and guided team on crafting POCs, performed early risk assessments and feasibility analysis.
- This position is responsible for coordinating and supervising offshore development team to lead and oversee software development rojects and requires excellent time management, communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located in Pittsburgh PA but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.