- Create and/or validate business requirements document including problem statement, impact analysis, and proposed solutions.
- Create control requirements document with completeness and accuracy rules to ensure adequate data quality and control checks for each in-scope reference data element.
- Document data glossary, process, and systems lineage.
- Document standard operating procedures.
- Provide inputs to create integrated end-to-end test strategy aligned with agreed solution designs.
- Support uat testing and clarify inquiries from business users to validate successful implementation of the business requirements key qualifications.
- Work closely with work stream teams (business owners, change and it teams etc.) to analyze and understand given business requirements/problem statement.
- Perform analysis to understand changes to existing business processes, data and it architecture as well as impact to existing consumers of those reference data elements.
- Ability to identify and recommend key performance indicators.
- Work closely with it teams and act as an interface between them to influence integrated solution designs with inputs from analysis phase.
- Knowledge of master data and/or product information Management systems.
- Reporting (streamline legacy reporting processes, gathering requirements of current state and building out future state, streamlining where appropriate).
- Analytics & dashboards (developing kpis and metrics from scratch, collecting requirements on what Reports and dashboards to build, providing thought leadership and leading from beginning to end the development of analytics and Dashboards).
- Overall understanding of data management, data governance and business and technical data architecture.
- Ability to engage multiple teams across different functional areas end-to-end to understand different view-points and drive analysis to clear business requirements
Requirements for the position:
Bachelor’s degree in computer Information Systems or Information Science or related.
Skill set requirement:
Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Reporting, Analytics, Data Auditing and Quality Assurance and the following tools and
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Snaplogic/ Informatica
- Reltio mdm
- Salesforce Commerce & Marketing cloud (formerly Demandware)
- Oracle atg
- Salesforce CRM
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Job is currently located in Cranbury NJ but may require medium to long-term relocation to Houston TX, Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.