- Point of contact for escalated higher-level issues and ownership of all DBA projects.
- Maintain the integrity, security, performance, and availability of databases.
- Administer and maintain the ETL environment, including performing configuration management activities related to the ETL environment using SSIS and SSRS. Perform backup and recovery of databases, performance analysis, DR replication for backups.
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices.
- Monitor database(s) for compliance with established standards, policies, configuration guidelines and procedures.
- Provide capacity analysis reports/data and recommendations for improvements.
- Advanced troubleshooting (ability to think outside of box) and advanced scripting for all databases along with 3rd party software.
Requirements for the position:
Bachelor of Science in Information t\Technology
Work Experience Requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Database Administrator, or a related occupation.
Skill set Requirements:
2 years in the following skill set: SQL Server 2008 and later, Azure SQL Database, SSIS, SSRS, Scripting using PowerShell / Shell.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience
Job is currently located in Tampa, FL, but ,may require medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh PA or Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.