Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft .Net and SharePoint projects.
- Contributes to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, maintainability, and culture.
- Define scope for product enhancements, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with clients and stakeholders; expand and modify software systems to serve new purposes and improve workflow.
- Provide a solution to integrate the system with third-party web applications for information consumption and processing it. Perform project planning and estimation, track and update project milestones and deliverables, using MS project.
- Provide functional and analytical review; Provide production support for software systems.
- Estimating and Planning complex project activities and resource scheduling.
- Design, implement, test, debug and troubleshoot applications using Microsoft .Net Stack (Windows, Web, C#, SharePoint), HTML, CSS, Angular web framework and SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2017.
- Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy; Assist in devising the unit test plans;
- Provide production support for critical systems and to ensure the continuity of business;
- Manage escalations, issue resolution, and corrective action planning;
- Act as liaison with the offshore development team.
BA degree in Computer Science or a related field
Work Experience Requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skillset:
- Microsoft .NET Web Development using C#
- Microsoft SharePoint Development and Administration
- Angular Web Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- HTML, JQUERY, CSS
- JIRA Issue Management System
- SVN, TFS, GIT and Bitbucket
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
4B Cedarbrook Dr, Cranbury NJ 08512. Job is currently located in Cranbury, NJ with the possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh PA, or other unanticipated sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.