- Integration of LINK partner cartridges with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Work with business teams to discuss, recommend, explain, and reconcile desired functionality and technology capabilities around Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Manage performance tuning of Salesforce Commerce Cloud storefronts.
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design of the Ecommerce solution.
- Help in devising the unit test plans.
- Work with customers’ Project Managers to prioritize and plan work assignments.
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
Requirements for the position:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Work experience requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
Skill set requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located in Cranbury NJ but may require medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.