Implementation, Maintenance, Customization, Administration
In today’s business world, large numbers of organization leverage a mix of information systems, each fulfilling specific business needs. This mix of information systems could be anything from large packages like SAP to home grown ERP modules. Corporate finance, being the backbone of any company, needs to integrate with these systems to report and predict financial position. Oracle Financials is the industry leader in accounting software, covering needs of medium to large scale organizations. The product is not only rich with modules like accounting, taxation, payments and banks, but also adaptable to various geographic segments.
Visionet is working with leaders in the manufacturing and apparel industries to integrate Oracle Financials with ERP, EDI, Banks, Government institutions and other external systems. For all these systems, Oracle Financials is system of record for Corporate Financials, Vendors, Terms, Customer Balances and Credit Memos; whereas the ERP system is providing data feeds for Receivable Invoices, Inventory position, Purchase and Source Order information. Various interfaces between EDI and Oracle EBS bring 810 Invoice and 820 Remittance Information to the system while Wires/ACH transactions, Positive Pay, Check Reconciliation and Lockbox automate financial communication with Banks.
In addition, the scope of Visionet services covers Implementation, Maintenance and Enhancements Oracle EBS; including but not limited to, additional reporting, new forms and customization of complex accounting and integration functions. Some of over 300 customizations are mentioned below:
- A Custom Procedure is used to run Dunning Letters Generation concurrent program for multiple business segments without switching responsibilities. It speeds up the Dunning Letter Generation process
- Auto-Submit Expedited Payment Batch Process creates a scheduled concurrent job to run ‘Payment Batch’ concurrent request (an auto-payment program for EXPEDITED suppliers)
- Payable Interface is implements to load Duty Invoice in Account Payables
- ACH and Wire Payments Cash Management Program. Formatting of Wire Transfer payments to banks and sending email notifications
- Check Printing Program
- Auto-Submit AR Cash App Jobs to execute important Receivable reports
- Process EDI 824 Confirmations for Wire Transfer and ACH
Top 10 Customization for Oracle Financial Customers
- AUTO PAYMENT PROCESS
- FREIGHT, DUTY & COMMISSION MODULE
- ACH / WIRE TRANFERS
- AUTOMATIC CHECK PRINTING
- AUTO-SUBMIT AR CASH JOBS
- WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMATIONS
- SUPPLIER INVOICE IMPORT VIA OCR
- CUSTOMER INVOICE IMPORT
- AUTO BANK RECONCILIATION
Third Party Oracle EBS Add-Ons
Due to significant variance in business operations and processes, even comprehensive products like Oracle EBS simply cannot package the needs of its entire customer base. This brings opportunities for Oracle Partners to create value add, usable and integrated solutions on top of Oracle EBS. Neotix reporting provide out of the box reporting solutions for Oracle EBS consumers.
Financial Business Intelligence
A Data warehouse based business intelligence solution which provides in-depth analytics of company’s financial status. Data warehouse gathers information from Oracle Financials and other systems. This information is used to keep track of projected targets, planning for next periods and calculation of critical accounting numbers like EBITDA, Gross Margin, Inventory aging etc.
Oracle Apps Database Administration
At Visionet we truly believe in strategic partnership with our customer. Our success is in enabling our customers to focus on their core business and let us take care of their IT needs. Visionet expert Oracle Apps DBAs provide 24X7 Production support as well as perform periodic database administration, maintenance, upgrades and patching.
Tools and Technologies
- Oracle EBS 11i/R12
- Oracle Forms 6i/10g
- Oracle Reports 6i/10g
- Oracle Workflow Builder 2.6
- Oracle Business Intelligence 10.1
- Oracle Discoverer 10g
- Oracle Databases 10g/11i
To learn more about how Visionet can empower your organization using digital technology, please contact a Visionet expert.