Cloud Application Engineering
Delivering innovative, robust and high quality applications engineered on cloud platforms using Agile frameworks
Application engineering has come a long way from monolith development using waterfall methodology and on-prem to modern cloud-native architecture where organizations can invest once and scale their applications as the business grows without any hassle of maintenance and operational support. Our cloud engineering services harness new-age technologies like micro services, APIs, platform services, and server-less architecture to build your personalized path to cloud.
How Visionet can help develop Resilient and Future-Ready Enterprise Applications
- Micro-services architecture where each service is independent, having its own domain, logic and data, that evolves and scale independently
- Enterprise-grade performance with built-in high availability backed by SLAs
- Advance security that detects threats and vulnerabilities in your databases and enables you to secure your data
- Built-in monitoring capabilities for insights into performance of the database and workloads
- Built-in disaster recovery and automatic backups with geo replication for replicas in same or different data centers
- Well-thoughtful architecture and solution design reduces total cost of ownership (TCO)
Future proof legacy applications for long - term value and agility
To compete in modern digital world, organizations need to innovate and modernize their IT landscape. We are uniquely positioned to help enterprises achieve digital transformation by using cloud as part of a foundation to improve agility, reduce time to market, unlock new opportunities and build richer, meaningful customer experiences.
Core Challenges with Legacy Applications that Visionet Help You Overcome with Smooth and Successful Modernization Journey
- Legacy applications that use a monolithic architecture are difficult to maintain and enhance and require longer development cycles and fail to address growing business needs.
- Monolithic applications are not resilient, a critical failure can severely impact your entire business.
- Scaling up your applications to handle increased workloads requires high upfront capital expense and weeks of infrastructure setup.
- Your organization must bear all responsibility for service uptime and security by investing in redundancy, personnel, and policy creation.
- If your applications’ workloads decrease, there is no easy way to scale down your operations, so your infrastructure investment will be underutilized.
Visionet Modernization Journey
The seismic shift from desktop to mobile devices has become more noticeable with time as mobile application usage continues to grow.
In today’s cut-throat competitive landscape, where mobile is considered as an integral driver of business success, how do you stay ahead of the curve and boost growth by delivering seamless experiences?
Test Automation with DevSecOps
Our services embrace the entire project lifecycle from strategy formulation to operations, encompass project management, system engineering, software development, implementation, training, documentation, support and maintenance. We provide test automation and DevSecOps-as-a-Service, automating end-to-end testing and software delivery processes and ensuring the scalability and security. By combining your development and operations into a single rapid deployment entity, it brings efficiency with collaboration and cross-functionality of your teams.
Visionet Application Services Value Proposition
ensure substantial ROI and optimize the value of your IT investments.
Innovation and creativity
enable you to leverage our proven frameworks and accelerators.
Industry specific solutions
based on best practices help our customers stay ahead of the curve.
make us a one stop-shop for all our clients’ IT and business requirements.
across industries and skill sets featuring several Fortune 1000 companies.
Flexible engagement models
from large, high-end projects to small-scale requirements.
of 20-year IT industry veterans in management and strategic roles.
Highly skilled workforce
of over 6,000 global employees design and deliver innovative business solutions.
Successful delivery record
of over 25 years to an impressive list of over 300+ customers.
Strong credibility and financial strength
have made us a reliable, long-term strategic partner for our clients.