- Create, Modify and test web front-end, back-end, web-based applications using Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Customize proprietary software based on client needs.
- Provide functional and analytical review.
- Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy.
- Provide production support for software systems.
- Act as a liaison with offshore development team.
- Design, develop and test web front-end, back-end web based applications using Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Implement responsive web designs with or without bootstrap libraries using grid layouts, media queries and other techniques.
- Create solutions for layout and styling issues across multiple browsers and devices.
- Use REST API to display product recommendation and personalization on website.
- Work with business teams to discuss, recommend, explain and reconcile desired functionality and technology capabilities around Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Performance tuning of Salesforce Commerce Cloud e-Commerce applications.
- Work with customer’s project managers to prioritize and plan work assignments
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design of the e-Commerce solution.
Requirements for the position:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer and Advisory Software Engineer or related
Must have two years’ experience in the following skill set:
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Job is currently located at Cranbury, NJ, with possibility of medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh, PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday