Software Engineer (Microsoft Dynamics AX + Retail Senior Consultant) with following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft Dynamics AX projects.
- Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Possess the ability to customize Dynamics AX Retail Point of Sales (MPOS) component.
- Responsible for hands-on designing, implementing, modifying, troubleshooting, testing, and debugging Microsoft Dynamics AX software product using X++ programming language.
- Create and manage SSRS and X++ reports within Dynamics AX.
- Manage architecture, perform technical analysis and code reviews;
- Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy;
- Assist in devising unit test plans;
- Provide support for the production system and troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Coordinate with the offshore team to communicate client requirements.
- Communicate and document system specifications for clients and team members
- Provide periodic status reports and accurate estimates and timelines of work
- Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
- Work experience Requirements: Must have 2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Dynamics AX Technical Consultant, Software Engineer or a related occupation
Skill Set Requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
- Dynamics Ax customizations by using X++.
- Dynamics AX Retail MPOS and Retail Server Customizations
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft .Net C# and Angular JS.
- SQL server Integration services.
- Dynamics AX Retail
- Dynamics AX Development
Employer will accept suitable combination of education, training and experience
The position is currently located at Vernon, CA with a possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh, PA or Cranbury, NJ, or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.