About the Role:
The candidate will be responsible for verification and validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements for eCommerce sites on Salesforce Commerce Cloud; front-end, back-end, and internal applications. You will work closely with the members of the Digital QA team on the development of test scenarios, test case development and execution, defect detection and documentation, and bug fix validation.
- 3 to 5+ years in a Test Lead or Test Manager capacity.
- Hands-on knowledge and testing of Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of the CI/CD code check-in process
- Pull up the committed code and identify the code fix area to strategize maximum test coverage.
- Strong eCommerce background and awareness of fundamental acronyms used.
- Support a global team where teams spread across different parts of the world.
- Meet delivery deadlines by test planning, creating test strategies, and estimating stories.
- 2 to 3 years of leadership experience leading multiple teams together
- Overseeing QA release management activities within an agile environment
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assist the team with impromptu decision-making and take ownership
- Ability to multi-task
- Must-have knowledge of Jira, qTest, Slack, Azure, or any CI/CD, etc.
- Automation tool knowledge like TOSCA is a plus.