- Gather and analyze client’s requirements in order to define existing business activities and business process flows and recommends improvements.
- Create design documents, including project definition, requirement specifications, alternative solutions, project scope, and functional specifications for the new systems.
- Provide functional consultation for Implementing Dynamics AX, 365 for Retail (POS, Ecommerce and Call Center).
- Provide functional consultation for implementing OMNI channel Retail scenarios like Order online and pick up in store, Curb-side pickups, Omni Channel return management and Omni Channel payments (Credit Card, PayPal, Google/Apple Pay)
- Provide functional consultation for effectively managing Product Information Management and Inventory management between an Online Store, Retail Store and Call Center using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Implement Visionet solutions on Microsoft platform, like CommerceLink, Hautelogic, Essential Supply Chain, Advanced Shipping and business link for apparel/fashion/retail industry customers.
- Drive business, functional and data modeling activities required for solving business problems.
- Liaising with Technical and business users for determining data points and analytics requirements for Business Intelligence initiatives.
- Support Technology Architects in designing custom business solutions for addressing business requirements and integrations with third party enterprise tools like Salesforce, Magento etc.
- Drive test scenario compilation exercise and oversee testing phases to ensure complete mapping for requirements.
- Conduct conference room pilot and UAT session along with other functional consultants for ensuring smooth user experience and managing expectations.
- Act as liaison with offshore business analysts, software quality assurance engineers and software developers.
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent evaluated by a US credentialing service) in Sciences, Computer Sciences or Engineering.
2 years of experience in the offered position.
Must have 2 years of experience in:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365FO for Retail (POS, Commerce and Call Center) and POWERBI
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics for Retail
- Experience in implementing integrations between Ecommerce platforms and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Visio / Xmind /Balsamiq other mocking tools – Intermediate user
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with BI tools such Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, Power BI)
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located in Cranbury, NJ. There is a possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh, PA, or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.