Principal Consultant, with the following duties:
- Design, develop, integrate, implement and modify software applications and software systems for different versions of Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) using X++, C#, ASP.Net, SSRS, and DIXF.
- Analyze business requirement by conducting gap analysis of the ERP systems including identification of business needs, defining requirements and scope, selection of software tools and platform required to build extensions and features tailored for customers.
- Perform data migration and data integration using Microsoft Dynamics product family for various industry verticals.
- Act as liaison with offshore implementation teams.
- Use advance and complex IT theories and methods related to enterprise software implementations. Advise clients on improving business processes and consulting to best use Microsoft Dynamics product family.
- Work with Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure that all projects for the customer are complying PMO standards.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables which support business goals in collaboration with all stake holders of IT projects.
- Educational requirements: Bachelor degree in computer science or a related field
- Work experience requirements: 5 years of experience in the offered position, or related.
Skill set requirements: 5 years in the following skill set:
- Dynamics Ax customizations using X++, Aif, DIXF.
- SQL server reporting services.
- Microsoft C#, ASP.Net web development.
- SQL server integration services.
The position is currently located in Lyndhurst, NJ, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury NJ, Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m