Principal Consultant, with the following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, SCM and Commerce projects.
- Perform technical tasks and assessments for migrations of Dynamics AX 2009 / AX 2012 upgrades to Dynamics 365 for Code, Data, and Integrations.
- Manage the customization and extension of Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX using X++, C# and Visual Studio 2017
- Perform extensions and integrations using cloud development services on Azure / AWS etc.
- Configure and Extend applications using Power Platform (Power Apps / Power Automate / Power Portal) and Common Data Services with Dynamics 365 Apps and 3rd party business applications.
- Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process. Troubleshoot and Support Dynamics 365 ERP enhancements, updates, and patches.
- Configure Dynamics 365 Retail / Commerce Point of Sales Applications
- Develop and integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 /AX (Microsoft Dynamics 2012 R3 for Retail implementations such as Payment Tokenization, Inventory synchronization, omnichannel operations with 3rd party applications.
- Participate in architecture, perform technical analysis and design and offer solutions
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
BA degree in computer science or a related field
Work experience requirements:
2 or more years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect or a related occupation.
Minimum 2 years in the following skillset:
1. Dynamics Ax customizations by using X++, Visual Studio 2015 / 2017.
2. Dynamics AX 2012 R3, Dynamics Ax 2009 X++ / Morphx Development
3. Power Platform and Common Data Services Hands-on experience
4. Azure Cloud Services integration with Dynamics 365
5. PowerBI Reporting on Dynamics 365 data
6. Microsoft .Net web development
7. SQL server SSIS / SQL / SQL Server Reporting Services
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
4B Cedarbrook Dr, Cranbury NJ 08512.
Job is currently located at Cranbury NJ with the possibility of medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday