Visionet is growing! We are currently looking for multiple Recording Specialist to work in our Pittsburgh, PA office. We offer exceptional benefits from your first day of employment.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, detailed-oriented critical thinkers.
The position will report to the Supervisor and will be responsible for reviewing mortgage documents, keying data from those images to create Lien Releases and Assignments, Quality Control review of peer work, Chain-of-Title research, recording documents (E-record and Mail-Away), bulk printing, imaging, preparing Borrower letter and County recording mail-away packages according to Checklist, meeting daily production and quality metrics and highly professional phone interaction with County recording offices.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office
- Typing 45 WPM preferred
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication
- Ability to take direction, receive constructive feedback and work independently and in a team environment
- Critical Thinking
- High School diploma and College experience preferred
- Mortgage Industry Experience a +
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)