Unify channels, boost loyalty, gain complete visibility, and accelerate order fulfillment
Manage global supply chains, material planning, package sourcing, and omnichannel retail
Reimagine the way insurers operate and serve customers - driving growth powered by cutting-edge technologies
Drive efficiencies in the banking, financial services, and mortgage institutions
Streamline food supply chain manage- ment, enable B2B & D2C digital commerce, and unlock valuable insights
Unlock real-time patient and market insights, ensure error-free and automated reporting, and foster drug R&D
Simplify supplier communication, forecast consumer demand, and optimize inventory spend
Enabling digital transformation for sustainable growth
Revitalize B2B & B2C Commerce Operations with a modernized approach
Expertise and services to reshape enterprise IT investments to increase business value and adaptability
Automate data exchange across partners and internal systems
Hassle-free mobile dine-in ordering and payment for restaurants
Bring insights into your business processes with Intelligent Process Automation
Build, secure and run your cloud workloads
Realize your true cloud potential through continuous reinvention
Accelerate your move to the cloud in an agile and efficient way
Make your move to the cloud with confidence
Secure your cloud journey with confidence
End-to-end cloud management services
Adopt a data-driven culture and gain competitive edge based on critical data drivers
Create modern data strategies to boost business value
Drive business growth through smart engineering and technologies
Leverage the power of data to elevate your organization
Uplift your mortgage business with future-ready digital operations
From Title to Settlement services, streamline your mortgage processing and close faster
Elevate process intelligence with our futuristic business solutions
Unified digital connectivity of the future
Unified platform for advanced data analytics
A Step Ahead: New Generation of Digital Mortgage Solutions
Close mortgages faster through intelligent document processing
A complete digital lending experience
Discover new channels. Extend your data. Build securely.
Unlock real-time interactive shopping experiences.
Maximize the operational efficiency of your Food & Beverage distribution business
End-to-end cloud based omnichannel retail and supply chain management
Complete Dynamics 365 shipping solution with distribution management and parcel carrier integration
Modernize your actuarial operations with Accel
Achieve rapid digital commerce modernization and efficient B2B communication
Rapid adoption of complete online digital commerce
Data cleansing & unification to data activation
Unified cloud solutions for your next-generation enterprise
Forge and strengthen your organization’s customer relationships
Connected solutions for analysis, mobility, automation, and engagement
Seize opportunities, engage better, and grow revenue with the Salesforce CRM Platform
Experience a seamless unified omnichannel journey with an agile e-commerce platform
Insightful case studies, blogs, news, and more
Highlighting stories of change and empowerment
Interactive sessions delivering in-depth insights form our experts
Perspectives and opinions on Digital, Data, Cloud, and beyond
Incisive ideas, insights, and advice
Featuring our most provocative thinking and compelling stories!
Mit unseren provokativsten Denk- und fesselnden Geschichten!
Explore our expansive resources and delve deep in the world of BFSI
Explore our complete suite of services
Discover how we enable digitally driven success
Become a part of a growing, vibrant team of professionals that delivers excellence across the globe
Delivering value with the combination of our deep cross-industry expertise and Microsoft Gold Partnership
Advanced Consulting Partnership with AWS that puts innovation in motion to accelerate digital transformation
Drive conversions and foster customer loyalty with human-centric digital experiences enabled by our Silver Partnership with Adobe
Empowering our robust strategic consulting and implementation services with Salesforce consulting partnership
1. Design complex software architecture with solid custom retail integrations covering systems like Ecommerce, Finance and Operations (ERP), Point of Sale (POS), Order Management (OMS), Warehouse Management (WMS), Products Inventory (PIM), OMNI retail and latest trends like BOPIS, Curbside Pickup etc.
2. Provide technical consultancy to clients for design, develop, test, modify, implement and integrate enterprise scale software applications and software systems using Microsoft.NET, SQL SEVER, Oracle DB, Microsoft Dynamics365, Azure SDK, Amazon Webservices, IBM IIB, IBM ACE, IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, IBM MQ and ELK.
3. Design databases to handle huge data up to TBs in size and scaling to multiple servers, optimize performance for complex and heavy database jobs.
4. Create/maintain development and support artifacts including design documents, technical specifications, implementation plans, on call notes etc.
5. Adhere to existing software design standards, processes and best practices and contribute to their ongoing evolution.
6. Provide subject matter expertise for continuous improvements such as reducing complexity, time and cost and increasing performance and effectiveness of software and integration solutions.
7. Work with software quality and performance testing team to ensure performance and penetration testing depth and coverage.
8. Work with business group and IT project managers during the requirement discovery, prioritizing requirements and conducting cost/benefit analysis to justify business requirements for business initiatives.
9. Provide status and progress reporting for assigned tasks to supervisors and project managers.
10. Act as liaison with offshore software development team and supervise other development activities of other developers. Supervise, coordinate, direct and monitor Software development activities to coach and mentor other developers on their performance, as well as aid in career and performance development plans.
Educational Requirements: BS degree in computer science or a related field
Work experience requirements: 2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
1. IBM IIB, IBM ACE, IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, IBM MQ and ELK.
2. Strong SQL skills and experience using the following databases – SQL Server, Oracle
3. Experience with consuming and exposing web services – SOAP and REST
4. Experience with data formats: XML, XML Schema, WSDL, DFDL, XSLT, JSON, HTML
5. Microsoft .Net web development, Microsoft Dynamics365
6. Experience with Azure and Amazon Web Services
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located in Cranbury NJ. There is a possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh, PA or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. Please send resume to:
SVP – Global Talent Management
Visionet Systems, Inc.
4 CedarBrook Drive, Bldg B
Cranbury, N.J. 08512
VISIONET SYSTEMS, INC 4 Cedarbrook Drive, Bldg. B Cranbury, NJ 08512 609 452 0700