Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Create, modify and test web front-end, back-end Web-based applications using Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
- Integration of custom created and LINK partner cartridges with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Create clean and organized HTML and CSS code from the provided creative designs.
- Implement responsive web designs with or without bootstrap libraries using grid layouts, media queries and other techniques.
- Performance tuning and code refactoring
- Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design of the Ecommerce solution.
- Work closely with customers and development teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Act as liaison with offshore development team
Bachelor degree in computer science or a related field
Work experience requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
Skill set requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- SOAP/REST Web Services
- LINK Cartridge integration
- HTML, CSS, SASS
- Gulp, Jenkins
- Git, SVN, Bitbucket, VSS, TFS
The position is currently located in Cranbury NJ, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated locations in the us.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located at Cranbury, NJ with possibility of medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.