Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Manage, design, develop, unit test, deploy, modify software applications Service Oriented Architecture and Object-Oriented Programming concepts, as well as Java/J2EE technologies
- Design and customize complex business workflows using JBPM (Java Business Process Model)
- Translate complex business logic into high performance integrations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Develop and customize reporting by using SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS)
- Perform integration with existing software systems using Smooks transformation
- Apply business modeling frameworks including Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to software solutions
- Install, configure and maintain an AWS JBOSS clustered environment
- Act as liaison with offshore development team
- Develop and guide teams on designing POCs, perform early risk assessments and feasibility analysis
- Coordinate, participate and lead deliverable demos/walkthroughs to the clients and stakeholders.
- Manage architecture, perform technical analysis and design of Enterprise Web Applications and Business Intelligence Solution
- Educational requirements: Bachelors in Computer Science or related
- Work experience requirements:2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
- Skill set requirements:2 years in the following skill set:
- Web development of applications using JSF, Hibernate and Java/J2EE technologies
- Fluent with developing, deploying, maintaining and performance tuning web service-based solutions including SOAP and REST
- Experience in modeling and designing workflows using JBPM
- Experienced with development, deployment and maintaining SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Ability to understand and implement SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) as per business requirements.
- Hands on experience of Front-End design and development using client-side frameworks and tools such as HTML, JS/JQuery, Ajax, CSS and Richfaces
- Well versed with Version control specifically VSS, SVN and TFS
- This position is responsible for coordinating and supervising offshore development team to lead and oversee software development projects and requires excellent time management, communication, organizational, and presentation skills
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
111 Technology Dr, Pittsburgh PA 15275
Job is currently located at Pittsburgh PA with possibility of medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday at a salary.