Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft Azure projects.
- Coordinate migration of on-premise Microsoft .NET application to Microsoft Azure Cloud-based solution.
- Manage the customization of Microsoft Azure Solutions using C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, REST, ASP .NET WEB API, ASPT .NET Core.
- Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Utilize Integration Microsoft Dynamics 365 with external applications by using Cloud Based Azure Solutions.
- Perform Platform Migration using Microsoft Azure Platform services like Azure Functions, Storage, API Management, Cosmos DB, Application Insight, Service Bus, App Services.
- Customize proprietary software based on client needs.
- Manage architecture, perform technical analysis and design;
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
BA degree in Computer Science or a related field
Work Experience Requirements:
5 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of software engineer, or a related occupation.
- Expert-level knowledge of modern server-side languages and application frameworks (C#, .NET Framework, Web API, .NET Core, ASP .NET MVC)
- Deploying and supporting Microsoft Azure cloud services in a large-scale environment.
- Experience consuming, designing, and implementing efficient restful APIs
- Orchestration and bulk processing: hands-on experience on Azure logic Apps, Azure data factory, event hubs, service bus and queue, Azure
- Cosmos DB, and Azure storage accounts.
- Business process management: Azure functions integration with logic apps, C#,
- Creating Azure arm templates/PowerShell scripts to deploy Azure services using ci/cd pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Deep expertise with Software development best practices, including standards, code reviews, source control, builds, testing and operations.
- Strong proficiency in Design patterns and microservice Architecture.
- Strong proficiency with Development tools such as Visual Studio and Git.
- Deep expertise with source control, such as Git or TFS.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
4B Cedarbrook Dr, Cranbury, NJ 08512. Job is currently located in Cranbury, NJ with the possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.