Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design, develop, test, modify, implement, integrate and customize software applications and software systems, using .Net, C#, ASP.Net Core, Angular framework, HTML, jQuery, and MSSQL, LINQ, Entity Framework, and MongoDB
- Development of containerized microservices.
- Create and review technical documentation for applications and reports. Design workable software solution.
- Integrations with warehouse management systems like Cargo wise and integrations with logistics carriers connect systems like project 44 and smc3;
- Development of reports using a custom report engine to fulfil management and customer/user needs.
- Assure that application architecture, design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy and software standards.
- Assist in devising and executing unit test plans and review unit test plans from another team members
- Provide production support for software systems and application
- Provide status and progress reporting for assigned tasks to supervisors and project managers. And work with project managers to establish effort and schedule estimates
- Act as liaison with the offshore software development team and supervise other development activities of other developers
This position requires at least a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent evaluated by a US credentialing Service) in Computer Science or a related field.
Work Experience Requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skillset:
- Web Development using ASP.NET core.
- Angular Framework
- Containerized Microservices
- Microsoft Azure cloud
- Document oriented database preferably MongoDB
- Working experience with Bitbucket
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
1406 Peach St # 3, Erie, PA-16501. The job is currently located at ERIE, PA. There is a possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh, PA or Cranbury, NJ, or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.