- Integration of custom created and LINK partner cartridges with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Provide Production support for software systems and applications.
- Provide functional review of application requirements.
- Work with business teams to discuss, recommend, explain, and reconcile desired functionality and technology capabilities around Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Optimization of already developed modules for performance tuning of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) storefronts.
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design of the Ecommerce solution.
- Provide technical documentation for applications.
- Work with customer’s Project Managers and Product Owners to prioritize and plan work assignments.
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Work Experience Requirements: 2 years of experience as software engineer, or in the alternate job title of advisory architect, or a related occupation.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located in Hingham, MA but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.