- Create, modify and test web front-end, back-end, web-based applications using salesforce commerce cloud (formerly Demandware).
- Customize proprietary software based on client needs. Provide functional and analytical review. Assure that application design and Implementation are consistent with technology strategy.
- Provide production support for software systems.
- Act as liaison with offshore
- Development team. Design, develop and test web front-end, back end web-based applications using Demandware.
- Create interactive UI
- Implement responsive web designs with or without bootstrap libraries using grid layouts, media queries and other techniques.
- Design and develop service oriented architecture (soa) to integrate with existing systems.
- Work with business teams to discuss, recommend, explain, and reconcile desired functionality and technology capabilities around Demandware. Performance tuning of Demandware eCommerce applications.
- Work with Customers
- Project managers to prioritize and plan work assignments.
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design of the ecommerce solution.
Requirements for the position:
BS degree in Computer Science or in a related field
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Senior Software Engineer, and Advisory Software Engineer or related.
Skill set requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Job is currently located in Pittsburgh PA but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.