Sr. Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft Dynamics AX, D365 Finance and operations, Microsoft Dynamics 365 eCommerce, Microsoft Power Automate projects.
- Design, develop, test, modify, implement, integrate and customize software applications and software systems, using X++, C#, .Net, Visual Studio, HTML, TFS, SQL Server, Dynamics AX 2012, Dynamics 365, CRT, and AIF in Retail, Finance, and POS systems and following best practices provided by Microsoft.
- Create and review technical documentation for applications and reports. Design workable software solution.
- Assure that application architecture, design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy and software standards.
- Assist in devising and executing unit test plans and review unit test plans from other team members 6) Provide production support for software systems and applications.
- Provide status and progress reporting for assigned tasks to supervisors and project managers. Moreover, work with project managers to establish effort and schedule estimates.
- Lead /Manage software development team and supervise other development activities of other developers.
BA degree in Computer Science or a related field
Work Experience Requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skillset:
- MS Dynamics ERP AX, MS Dynamics 365 Finance, and Operation, MS POS, Microsoft Teams,
- Dynamics AX X++ Editor MORPHX, SSRS Report
- Customization and Development, Visual Studio.NET 2008, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Azure, C#,
- VB.NET, Typescript, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET 2.0, HTML, HTML5,
- JIRA for issue tracking system
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, TFS,
- VSTS for issue tracking and task management, Dynamics Performance, Dig Win troubleshoot,
- LCS (Life Cycle Services), Code upgrade tool and Data upgrade tool, Logic Apps, MS Flow, MS Azure.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
747 Warehouse Street, Los Angeles, CA-90021. Job is currently located in Los Angeles, CA with the possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh PA or Cranbury, NJ, or other unanticipated sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.