Preparing for smooth migration with the right partner is the first step
Global business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C), and direct-to-consumer (D2C) market is growing at a disruptively rapid pace. To keep up, businesses are looking for ways to deliver personalized experiences using connected data.
Microsoft Dynamics AX has been the system of choice for large and medium-sized enterprises. With Microsoft ending mainstream support for Dynamics AX, it has become imperative for organizations using this platform to quickly and seamlessly shift to the modern, state-of-the-art Dynamics 365 system.
Download this white paper to learn more about the end of support for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, its implications on businesses, and how you can seamlessly migrate to a better, cloud-based ERP platform without disturbing your existing ERP workloads.
- What does end of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 support mean for businesses
- Insights into the shifting customer expectations in digital commerce
- What sets Dynamics 365 apart from Dynamics AX 2012
- Preparing for a smooth migration to Dynamics 365
- How Drive365 by Visionet ensures seamless yet rapid digital commerce modernization
Drive 365 by Visionet is a robust, phased, quick-start implementation plan tailored to take your eCommerce storefront lives in less than 90 days using our prebuilt implementation enablers, enhancers, and connectors.
Download the whitepaper to explore more.
Please Fill the Form to Download
Speak to a Visionet Expert
Discover how Visionet can help you produce tangible business results using digital technology