Senior Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design and develop software solutions and Integration Services using Java / J2EE, JSF, Oracle, and SQL Server technologies.
- Analysis, estimation, and work with the client to understand business requirements for changes in existing enterprise-level systems and for new solutions and enhancements.
- Coordinate with stakeholders of different systems to generate mapping and interface documents for software solutions and Integration Services.
- Integration of different systems using RESTful API and SOAP Web Services with JSON & XML structures.
- Supervise code reviews and ensure all solutions met architectural specifications.
- Generate artifacts at different phases of development as per clients’ requirements.
- Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process of the application.
- Production support of applications & services and analysis for reported issues and bug fixes.
- Act as liaison with the offshore development team
BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
Work Experience Requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Software Developer or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skillset:
- Java / J2ee technologies including JSF, Spring, Struts, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web-services, XML, JSON.
- JBOSS, JBPM, message queues, and SQL
- Databases including SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2.
- Maven and Jenkins tools for build automation.
- SVN, Bitbucket, and Git for repository management.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
4B Cedarbrook Dr, Cranbury NJ 08512. Job is currently located in Cranbury NJ with the possibility of medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.